- THE MOST EFFICIENT AND FUNCTIONAL METHOD FOR CONCRETE SURFACE PREPARATION. -
WHAT IS CONCRETE GRINDING?
A process which incorporates specialised diamond tools that are run under dedicated machines, to prepare concrete floors for coatings and coverings; repair defected surfaces; and remove unwanted substances.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT CONCRETE GRINDING?
The grinding is done dry, not wet. To ensure the process is as clean as possible, we grind the concrete dry/slightly damp and have all our machines connected to dust extraction equipment. The grinding dust is captured immediately, fed into sealed bags and correctly disposed of.
Our equipment requires a 3-phase power source, which we supply. We have our own onboard generator so we can conduct the works without interruption to your local power supply.
The tooling under our floor grinding machines is made with diamonds. Concrete is extremely hard and requires an even harder material to be able to grind it. As every slab is completely different, we carry a comprehensive supply of diamond tooling to ensure we have the correct tools to complete the task on your floor.
There are a few things that will help us provide a safe and efficient service to you. Prior to, and for the duration of the works, we ask for the floor to be cleared, available access to the job and no other traffic or works within the designated area.
We combine our equipment with comprehensive industry knowledge, punctual service and open communication to deliver a highly efficient and competent approach to any of the following:
- Carpet glue removal
- Paint removal
- Tile grout/glue removal
- Waterproofing membrane removal
- Removal of humps, blending of height transitions
- Profiling of the surface to provide a mechanical key for coatings to bond to
- Correction of rain damaged/failing surfaces
- End of lease floor grinding to return to original, clean surface
- Concrete surface preparation for application of vinyl, carpet, tiles etc.
- Decorative grinding of concrete floors for the customer or third party to seal themselves
Still have more questions about concrete grinding?Find Answers Here